45. The Government may, by regulation,
(1) indicate the information that must be contained in a bill of lading or shipment bill;
(2) determine the books, accounts, registers and other documents that a permit holder must keep, the premises where he must keep them, the reports he must transmit to the Minister, the contents of the reports and the time at which he must file them;
(3) prescribe the form of a permit application, the required accompanying documents, the fees payable and the conditions of issue and renewal of permits;
(4) prescribe the amount and the terms and conditions relating to the security, the proof of the person’s solvency or the guarantee that must accompany an application for a permit;
(5) prescribe the modalities of inspection, sampling or seizure and establish a model for the certificates or reports prepared by authorized persons;
(6) prescribe that the contravention of a regulation made under this section or section 46 which it indicates constitutes an offence.