T-11.002 - Act respecting the transfer of securities and the establishment of security entitlements
79. A person who transfers a certificated security to a purchaser for value otherwise than by endorsement warrants to the purchaser that
(1) the security certificate is neither forged nor counterfeited and has not been materially altered;
(2) the transferor does not know of any fact that might impair the validity of the security;
(3) there is no adverse claim to the security;
(4) the transfer does not violate any restriction on transfer; and
(5) the transfer is otherwise effective and rightful.