8. The draft by-law shall be tabled at a sitting of the council by the member giving the notice of motion or, as the case may be, by the executive committee.
It shall include the following particulars:
(1) the present remuneration of the members of the council and the expense allowance under section 19 which is to be added thereto;
(2) the proposed remuneration and the expense allowance which is to be added thereto;
(3) the fact that the proposed remuneration will be adjusted for each fiscal year in accordance with section 5, where applicable;
(4) the fact that the by-law will have retroactive effect pursuant to the fourth paragraph of section 2, where applicable;
(5) particulars relating to the application of section 6, where applicable.
Where applicable, the draft by-law shall differentiate the basic remuneration, the additional remuneration and the expense allowance which is to be added to each; it shall indicate the special duties for which additional remuneration and an expense allowance is paid or proposed.