135. Until the members of the board of directors of the Association professionnelle des chauffeurs de taxi du Québec have been elected, the affairs of the Association shall be administered by a provisional board of directors comprising three members, two of which shall be appointed by the Minister of Transport and the other by the Commission. The member appointed by the Commission shall act as chair.
The mandate of the provisional board of directors is
(1) to transmit to the enterprise registrar a notice of the establishment of the first head office of the Association, which shall be situated in the territory of Ville de Québec;
(2) to admit as a member of the Association every holder of a taxi driver’s permit who signs the membership form prescribed by the board and pays a $10 admission fee;
(3) to submit to its members, for adoption, the first internal management by-laws of the Association; and
(4) to inform its members of the procedure applicable to the first election of the members of the board of directors.
The first election of the members of the board of directors must be held at a date subsequent to the coming into force of the first internal management by-laws.
2001, c. 15, s. 135; 2002, c. 45, s. 699.