5. A transit authority may also offer specialized services including
(1) services adapted to the needs of mobility impaired persons ;
(2) services adapted to the needs of elementary and secondary school students ;
(3) services enabling a person to charter a bus or minibus ; and
(4) services enabling a person to conduct guided tours.
A transit authority shall offer the services referred to in subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph in the case of handicapped persons. For such purpose, it may ensure the mobility of persons outside its area of jurisdiction, including in the area of jurisdiction of a transit authority with which it occupies the territory of a metropolitan community.