26. Every sports federation and every unaffiliated sports body shall adopt safety regulations concerning the matters prescribed by regulation of the Government, and see that they are observed by its members.
The safety regulations may, in particular, include provisions respecting
(1) the condition of the premises;
(2) the equipment used by participants;
(3) the verification of participants’ state of health;
(4) the instruction and training of participants;
(5) the standards for practising a given sport;
(6) sanctions for cases where the regulations are not observed.
1979, c. 86, s. 26; 1984, c. 47, s. 153.