88. Each year, the ethics committee of an authorized Québec trust company must send the Authority, within two months after the closing date of the company’s fiscal year, a report on the committee’s activities in that fiscal year.
The report must include or describe
(1) the committee members’ names and addresses;
(2) any change among the committee members;
(3) a list of conflict of interest situations and contracts with natural persons or groups that are restricted parties with respect to the company which have come to the committee’s notice;
(4) the measures taken to see that the rules of ethics are complied with; and
(5) violations of the rules of ethics.