6. For the purposes of this Act, “holder of control” of the following groups means
(1) in the case of a business corporation, the holder of shares conferring more than 50% of the voting rights or whoever can otherwise choose the majority of its directors;
(2) in the case of a federation of mutual companies, its member mutual companies;
(3) in the case of a partnership that is a limited partnership, the general partner, and in the case of any other type of partnership, the partner who can determine the outcome of collective decisions, if applicable;
(4) in the case of a trust, the trustee; and
(5) in the case of co-owners in indivision, the manager or, in the absence of a manager, if one of the co-owners can determine the outcome of collective decisions made by majority vote, that co-owner.