In force: 2019-06-13
154. The Authority must establish and keep up to date a register of authorized trust companies that contains the following information for each of them:
(1) its name, the name it uses in Québec if different, the address of its head office and, if its head office is not in Québec, the address of its principal establishment in Québec;
(2) if applicable, the name and address of the attorney designated under section 26 of the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1);
(3) if applicable, the restrictions attached to the authorization granted to it by the Authority;
(4) the name and address of the auditor designated under section 98;
(5) the name of the financial group it belongs to or, if the group does not have a name, the names of the financial institutions that are members of it; and
(6) any other information considered by the Authority to be useful to the public.
The information contained in the register of authorized trust companies is public information; it may be set up against third persons as of the date it is recorded and is proof of its contents for the benefit of third persons in good faith.