76. To assess the effectiveness of the actions provided for in the civil protection plan or to ascertain compliance with the provisions of this Act and the statutory instruments, the Minister or a member of the Minister’s personnel designated for that purpose by the Minister may
(1) require any regional or local authority, civil protection authority, person required to report a risk or recipient under a financial assistance program established under section 100 or 101 to communicate, for examination or reproduction, any document, information or explanation that the Minister considers necessary for the carrying out of his or her functions ;
(2) enter, at any reasonable time, and inspect any premises in territory unorganized for municipal purposes where the Minister or personnel member has reasonable cause to believe that an activity or property generating a reportable risk is carried on or is located, or any premises where the Minister or personnel member has reasonable cause to believe that an activity or property subject to regulatory standards adopted under section 123 is carried on or is located ;
(3) take photographs of an activity or property referred to in subparagraph 2 ;
(4) require any person who is on the premises to provide reasonable assistance ; and
(5) require any information, explanation or document relevant to the carrying out of Chapter III in territory unorganized for municipal purposes.