1.In this Act, unless the context indicates otherwise,
(1) “Naskapi community” means, during the transitional period referred to in paragraph 2.5.2 of the Agreement, the Naskapi collectivity residing in the Matimekosh Reserve and, thereafter, the community referred to in section 20 of the said Agreement;
(2) “board of directors” or “board” means the board of directors created by section 15;
(3) “Agreement” means the Agreement contemplated in section 1 of the Act approving the Northeastern Québec Agreement (chapter C-67.1);
(4) “Naskapis” means the Naskapi beneficiaries under the Act respecting Cree, Inuit and Naskapi Native persons (chapter A-33.1);
(5) “Category IA-N and IB-N lands” means the lands so designated and delimited pursuant to the Act respecting the land regime in the James Bay and New Québec territories (chapter R-13.1).