68. The Régie may determine, by regulation,
(1) standards of operation and technical requirements that must be met by distributors;
(2) standards concerning the continuation of a distribution system;
(3) standards concerning the procedure and practice in matters of rate fixing;
(4) standards concerning the accounting methods and procedures and the administrative and financial practices of distributors;
(5) the documents required for the examination of an application or request or a hearing in connection therewith.
The regulations shall be submitted to the Government for approval.