46. The Régie shall cause a notice of every application filed under section 45 to be published in the Gazette officielle du Québec and in a daily newspaper circulated in the territory concerned. The notice shall state
(1) that an application for exclusive distribution rights has been filed with the Régie;
(2) that public hearings will be held to examine the application;
(3) that any interested person will be heard and authorized to make representations;
(4) the place, date and time of the hearings.
No hearing may be held before the expiry of 30 days after the last publication.