19. The functions of the Régie are, to the exclusion of every tribunal,
(1) to fix or amend any tariff for the supply, transmission or delivery by a distributor or for the storage of natural gas;
(2) to supervise the operations of distributors to ensure that consumers are adequately supplied and are charged a fair and reasonable rate for the supply, transmission, delivery or storage of natural gas, or the provision of services;
(3) to decide any dispute between a consumer and a distributor over the application of a tariff or any other condition for the supply, transmission or delivery of natural gas or the provision of services;
(4) to decide any dispute over the conditions of installation of pipes, conduits, dependencies, apparatus or other works by a distributor under or along any public road, street, lane or other public place in the territory of a municipality;
(5) to decide any other application or request submitted under this Act.