66. The Régie shall publish a notice of the application in the Gazette officielle du Québec and in a daily newspaper distributed in the territory for which the application is made. The notice shall state
(1) that an application for exclusive natural gas distribution rights has been filed with the Régie;
(2) that a public hearing will be held to examine the application;
(3) that interested persons will be given the opportunity to present observations; and
(4) the place, date and time of the public hearing.
The public hearing may not be held before the expiry of 30 days after the later of the publications.