203. Within 60 days after receipt of the notice of conformity, the pension committee shall transmit to each member or beneficiary affected a statement setting out his benefits and their value as established in the draft termination report, accompanied with the following information:
(1) the methods of payment of the benefits, including the pension plan to which the member or beneficiary may, if he so elects, transfer such benefits, the options he may exercise and the time limits applicable;
(2) the surplus assets, if any, determined in the termination report and the person entitled thereto; however, this information is not required where the provisions of subdivision 4.1 of Division II of Chapter XIII must be applied in order to determine the person entitled thereto;
(3) a note to the effect that the draft termination report along with the data used to establish his benefits or their value and to determine the surplus assets may, within 30 days and without charge, be examined either at the office of the pension committee or, where the employer has one or several establishments located within 150 km of an active member’s place of employment, at that establishment or the establishment designated by the committee, if there are more than one;
(4) a note to the effect that the member or beneficiary may, within 30 days, submit representations in writing to the pension committee, with a copy thereof to the Régie;
(5) any other information prescribed by regulation.