16. Where a pension plan becomes effective before it is registered with the Régie des rentes du Québec, the employer or, where a pension committee has been formed, the pension committee shall notify the Régie thereof in writing within 30 days.
The notice shall indicate, in addition to the name and address of the employer who is a party to the plan, the effective date of the plan and, if applicable, the date on which member contributions began to be collected. The notice shall also indicate in a concise manner
(1) the type of plan established;
(2) the normal pension or the method used for calculating the normal pension;
(3) the member or employer contributions or the method used for calculating the contributions;
(4) where applicable, the name and address of the person to whom powers have been delegated.