83. In the performance of his duties, an inspector may
(1) have access at any reasonable time to any place where an activity governed by this Act and the regulations is carried on, and inspect it;
(2) examine the products or other things contemplated by this Act and the regulations which are found in that place;
(3) take samples free of charge, install measuring devices and make analyses;
(4) examine the records, files or any other document related to activities governed by this Act and the regulations and obtain copies thereof;
(5) require any information or document related to activities governed by this Act and the regulations.