54. A certificate shall be issued to any natural person
(1) who has successfully completed the examination prescribed or recognized by the Minister for the issuance of the certificate applied for or who, in the case of a natural person having neither domicile nor residence in Québec, has established to the Minister’s satisfaction that he has the required competence to obtain the certificate;
(2) who has not been convicted of an offence contemplated in Chapter IX in the 12 months preceding the application;
(3) who is not the holder of a certificate of the same class or subclass;
(4) who pays the fees fixed by regulation;
(5) who meets the other requirements and furnishes the information and documents prescribed by regulation.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Minister may refuse to issue a certificate if the applicant was the holder of a certificate cancelled within the 12 months preceding the application.
1987, c. 29, s. 54; 1990, c. 4, s. 639.