129. The Minister shall keep a register of
(1) all applications for a permit or certificate made pursuant to this Act;
(2) all permits and certificates issued pursuant to this Act;
(3) all registrations provided for in section 124;
(4) all orders of the Minister and all prior notices in respect thereof issued pursuant to this Act;
(5) all proceedings brought before the Administrative Tribunal of Québec pursuant to this Act and all decisions rendered on proceedings.
The information contained in the register is public information.
1987, c. 29, s. 129; 1997, c. 43, s. 423.