P-9.01 - Act respecting commercial fishing and commercial harvesting of aquatic plants
37. The inspector or officer who seizes any property shall draw up minutes in which he indicates, in particular,
(1) the date and place of the seizure;
(2) the circumstances of and the reasons for the seizure;
(3) the description of the seized property;
(4) the name of the person from whom the property was seized;
(5) any information permitting the rightful owner or possessor of the seized property to be identified;
(6) the identity and capacity of the person making the seizure.