53.5.For the purpose of analyzing an application for the issue of an authorization under section 49, the Minister may consider the following elements, among others:
(1) the effect of the act on the enhancement and protection of the classified heritage immovable for which a protection area has been established;
(2) the effect of the act on the context surrounding the classified heritage immovable;
(3) the effect of the act on an element from the same ensemble, period or development logic as the classified heritage immovable associated with the protection area, such as a building, an architectural feature or a landscaping feature;
(4) the effect of the act on a potential or confirmed archaeological property or site associated with the classified heritage immovable; and
(5) the effect of the act on the landscaping of the classified heritage immovable.