P-9.002 - Cultural Heritage Act

Full text
204. The division, subdivision, redivision or parcelling out of land in contravention of section 141 may be annulled. Any interested party, including the municipality in whose territory the land is situated, may apply to the Superior Court for a declaration of nullity.
2011, c. 21, s. 204.