128. The notice of motion of a by-law recognizing property as heritage property must provide
(1) the description of the heritage property concerned;
(2) the reasons for recognition;
(3) the date on which the by-law is to come into force in accordance with section 134; and
(4) a statement that interested persons may make representations to the local heritage council in accordance with the notices given to that effect.
If a notice of motion concerning a heritage immovable contains no particulars on the interior of the heritage immovable, only the exterior appearance of the immovable is covered by the motion, except in the case described in paragraph 3 of section 138.