22. The Government may, by regulation,
(1) prescribe standards of construction, erection and maintenance of advertising signs, particularly of the display panels and supporting structures;
(2) prescribe, at the places it determines, special standards concerning the architectural aspect and the design of advertising signs;
(3) prescribe the conditions and formalities for obtention and renewal of permits and fix the annual fees exigible from permit holders;
(4) prescribe the form and tenor of a permit and of the identification plate to the affixed to a supporting structure;
(5) prescribe the maximum dimensions of advertising signs according to their distance from a highway, rest area or lookout;
(6) determine, from among the provisions of regulations made under this section, those the contravention of which is punishable under this Act.