P-44.1 - Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises
151. The Government may make regulations prescribing the charges for
(1) consulting the register, in the cases determined in those regulations;
(2) using telecommunications to file documents to be deposited in the register;
(3) shipping and handling documents deposited in the register, depending on the medium requested by the applicant;
(4) issuing copies or extracts of a document deposited in the register; and
(5) any other service provided by the registrar at the request of a registrant or any other person.
2010, c. 7, s. 151; 2010, c. 40, s. 53.