14. Where the commission becomes aware that a person is contravening any provision of this Act or the conditions of an order or permit, it may issue an order enjoining that person, for such time as it determines,
(1) to effect no subdivision or work on the lot contemplated;
(2) to cease the contravention alleged;
(3) to demolish the works already executed;
(4) to restore the lot contemplated to its former condition.
That order is served on the person contemplated in accordance with the Code of Civil Procedure (chapter C-25) and a copy thereof is addressed to the local municipality in whose territory the contravention is committed.
1978, c. 10, s. 14; 1996, c. 2, s. 825.