4. The main objectives of the training plan shall be to
(1) update the knowledge and skills of police officers in the type of police work to which they are assigned, in particular through the establishment of a personal training record for each police officer;
(2) propose career paths for police officers on the basis of their interests and the needs of the police force and, more specifically, plan continued basic training leading to police investigation or police management functions;
(3) facilitate the identification of police officers able to specialize in an area of police work or move to another area of police work;
(4) define advanced training and in-service training needs.