33. The Commission shall be composed of 15 members.
The following are permanent members of the Commission:
(1) the executive director or the executive director’s representative;
(2) the head of training.
The following persons shall be appointed for a term of three years, and may be reappointed for one term:
(1) two instructors from the school appointed by the Minister, on the recommendation of the executive director;
(2) six persons appointed by the Minister, on the recommendation of the governing board, from the various divisions of law enforcement;
(3) five persons appointed by the Minister and chosen on the basis of their qualifications.
At the end of their terms, the non-permanent members shall remain in office until replaced or reappointed. Any vacancy occurring before the end of a term shall be filled for the remainder of that term.