N-1.01 - Act respecting energy efficiency and energy conservation standards for certain electrical or hydrocarbon-fuelled appliances
2011, c. 16, Sch. II, s. 6; 2016, c. 35, s. 1.
6. The comprehensive plan must include
(1) a status report with regard to energy efficiency and innovation in Québec;
(2) policy directions, priorities and targets with regard to energy efficiency and innovation;
(3) a summary of energy efficiency and energy innovation programs;
(4) the list of energy efficiency projects submitted by the electric power distributor under the fourth paragraph of section 8; and
(5) a summary of measures conducive to energy efficiency or innovation.
2011, c. 16, Sch. II, s. 6.