64. Each Fonds shall, every three years on the date fixed by the Minister, transmit to the Minister a three-year plan of activities describing
(1) the context in which the Fonds operates and the main issues it is concerned with;
(2) the chosen strategic orientations, objectives and courses of action;
(3) the results to be achieved at the end of the period covered by the plan;
(4) the performance indicators used to measure the achievement of results.
The plan shall indicate separately, for the first year covered, the amounts estimated for the management expenditures of the Fonds and the amounts estimated for each of the financial support programs.
The plan shall be submitted to the Government for approval and must take into account the directives that the Minister may give to the Fonds on its objectives and orientations.
The plan shall be tabled in the National Assembly within 15 days of its approval by the Government if the Assembly is in session or, if it is not sitting, within 15 days of the opening of the next session or resumption.