(1) the sums collected in connection with the goods and services financed by the Fund;
(2) the sums received for damage caused to air transportation equipment and infrastructures under the responsibility of the Minister, including damages of any kind that are paid following proceedings instituted for such damage;
(3) the sums transferred to the Fund by the Minister of Transport out of the appropriations granted for that purpose by Parliament;
(4) the sums transferred to the Fund by the Minister of Finance under sections 53 and 54 of the Financial Administration Act (chapter A-6.001);
(5) the gifts, legacies and other contributions paid into the Fund to further the achievement of its objects;
(6) the revenue generated by the sums credited to the Fund.