33. The secretary general of the Commission shall defer to the authority of the Commission in matters concerning
(1) the drafting of the management agreement and the preparation of the annual plan of action and of the annual report on the activities of Emploi-Québec;
(2) the labour market orientations and policies on which the Minister is to consult the Commission;
(3) the monitoring of the annual plan of action, in particular regarding the information that may be required by the Commission for the pursuit of its objects;
(4) the application of the regulatory powers conferred on the Commission by the Act to foster the development of manpower training (chapter D-7.1);
(5) any other responsibility of the secretary general identified accordingly in the management agreement.
In his capacity as the Associate Deputy Minister responsible for Emploi-Québec, the secretary general shall come under the authority of the Deputy Minister of Employment and Social Solidarity as concerns the administration and evaluation of the Emploi-Québec management agreement and the annual plan of action complementing the agreement.
1997, c. 63, s. 33; 2001, c. 44, s. 28.