31. The performance and accountability agreement for Emploi-Québec regarding workforce training and employment is entered into by the Minister, the Commission and the Associate Deputy Minister responsible for Emploi-Québec. The agreement must set out, in particular,
(1) the respective responsibilities of the Minister, the Commission, the Deputy Minister, and the secretary general of the Commission and Associate Deputy Minister responsible for Emploi-Québec;
(2) the functions of and services to be provided by Emploi-Québec, its management framework, in particular as regards the implementation of the administrative responsibilities conferred on the Minister by the Act to promote workforce skills development and recognition (chapter D-8.3) and the manner in which the amount of the funds made available to Emploi-Québec by the Minister to achieve the objects of the Commission is to be established;
(3) the means by which results targets, and performance indicators to measure the achievement of those targets, are to be set;
(4) the mechanisms for program measurement and evaluation, and accountability;
(5) the nature of the service agreements to be entered into with Emploi-Québec.
In addition, the performance and accountability agreement for Emploi-Québec must contain the elements set out in section 13 of the Public Administration Act (chapter A-6.01).
If applicable, a management agreement under section 19 of the Public Administration Act is entered into by the Minister, the Commission and the Conseil du trésor regarding workforce training and employment.
1997, c. 63, s. 31; 2007, c. 3, s. 39.