19. The board may suspend or revoke a licence if the holder
(1) no longer meets the conditions prescribed by regulation of the Government for obtaining a licence;
(2) fails an examination provided for in paragraph 3 of section 16;
(3) is found guilty of an offence against this Act;
(4) does not respect, when measuring timber cut on lands in the public domain, the measurement standards adopted under the Forest Act (chapter F-4.1);
(5) does not respect, when measuring timber cut on private land, the measurement standards contained in a contract relating to that timber.