68.1.To ascertain compliance with this Act, the rules or regulations thereunder or the by-laws adopted under section 13 of the Act respecting the Société des loteries du Québec (chapter S-13.1), a member of the personnel of the board authorized by the president may
(1) at any reasonable time, enter a State casino or any of its appurtenances and make an inspection;
(2) at any reasonable time, examine any property found therein which relates to the activities of the State casino;
(3) at any reasonable time, examine and make copies of the books and other documents which relate to the State casino;
(4) demand any other information which relates to the application of the provisions of this Act, the rules and regulations thereunder or the by-laws relating to the lottery schemes of State casinos or to video lotteries adopted under section 13 of the Act respecting the Société des loteries du Québec, as well as the production of any relevant document or video tape;
(5) require any person on the premises to assist him and, to this end, to accompany him on the premises.