25. Not later than 31 July each year, the Commissioner submits an annual management report to the Minister, who lays it before the National Assembly within 30 days after it is received if the Assembly is sitting or, if it is not, within 30 days of resumption.
The report must include the following information:
(1) the number of disclosures of wrongdoings received and the number looked into;
(2) the number of case files referred for audit;
(3) the number of investigations requested by the Commissioner;
(4) the number of arrests made;
(5) the number of convictions obtained; and
(6) any other information the Minister requires.
Within 15 days after the report is laid before the National Assembly, the Commissioner presents it publicly in the national capital.
2011, c. 17, s. 25; 2018, c. 1, s. 191.