54. Every person who intends to operate a race track or hold a race meeting during any licence year, shall file with the Minister of Revenue, at Québec, on or before the first day of May, a notice indicating:
(1) The dates on which his race meetings will begin and terminate, during the license year;
(2) The length of the track;
(3) The location of the track;
(4) Whether betting will be permitted or not;
(5) Whether the betting, if any, will be under the parimutuel system or not;
(6) If it be a company, association or club, the name and address in Québec of its president or other representative.