148. It is an offence
(1) to contravene a decision of the Authority or the Tribunal;
(2) to breach an undertaking given to the Authority or the Tribunal;
(3) to fail to provide information or a document required under this Act within the prescribed time;
(4) in the course of an investigation, to fail to appear after summons, refuse to testify or refuse to communicate or deliver a document or a thing required by the Authority or its investigator;
(5) to attempt, in any manner, to hinder a representative of the Authority in the exercise of the representative’s functions in the course or for the purposes of an inspection or an investigation; or
(6) to provide false documents or information, or access to false documents or information, to the Authority or a staff member of the Authority in the course of activities governed by this Act.