2. The purposes of this Act are, more specifically,
(1) to govern derivatives offering and trading and related activities;
(2) to provide for oversight of the activities of derivatives market professionals so as to ensure that their conduct is honest, fair and responsible;
(3) to provide for the monitoring of regulated entities and, more specifically, of their activities, their exercise of delegated powers, the adequacy of their resources, the accessibility of their services, and the transactions carried out via the facilities or systems they operate;
(4) to regulate market participants and regulated entities so as to ensure compliance with the principles set out in this Act and with the obligations deriving from those principles;
(5) to facilitate the control of systemic risk in derivatives trading, particularly through rules applicable to derivatives clearing and to clearing house operations; and
(6) to provide for the implementation and administration of programs to deal with client complaints and protect clients in derivatives-related matters.