2. The following expressions used in this act and the regulations made thereunder shall have the meaning given hereinafter, unless the text contains something inconsistent with such interpretation:
(1) the expression “Bureau” means the Bureau of the Ordre des ingénieurs forestiers du Québec;
(2) the expression “member of the Order” means a member in good standing of the said Order;
(3) the expression “the Order” means the Ordre des ingénieurs forestiers du Québec;
(4) the expression “forest engineer” means any person practising the profession of engineer and qualified to give advice upon or supervise, execute, or direct the execution of the following works: the inventory, classification and valuation of the soil and crops of forest, the preparation of maps and topographical plans of forests; the management, maintenance, conservation, lumbering, reforestation and protection of woods and forests, sylviculture; forest photogrammetry; logging and transportation of woods, the exploitation of forests and other forest resources; the application of forest engineering sciences to economical wood utilization; the preparation of maps, estimates and specifications, working plans and reports concerning forest management and any engineering work relating to the execution of the above-mentioned purposes and the preparation of plans in connection with such works;
(5) the expression “permit” means a permit issued in accordance with the Professional Code and this act.