24. The Corporation shall maintain its rates for power at a sufficient level to defray:
(1) All operating costs;
(2) Interest upon the capital invested;
(3) Amortization of such capital over a maximum period of fifty years.
The Corporation shall maintain its rates for power at a sufficient level to also establish:
(1) An adequate reserve for the renewal of the system;
(2) A contingency reserve;
(3) A reserve for rate stabilization;
(4) Available funds to pay to the Gouvernement out of its gross revenue annual profits amounting to twenty million dollars.