60. Every agreement shall include an undertaking by the agreement holder, for every management unit covered by the agreement,
(1) to carry out every year, at the agreement holder’s expense, the silvicultural treatments and other forest management activities approved in the annual plan and authorized under the management permit ;
(1.1) to provide, on request and within the time determined by the Minister, photographic, videographic or other documents containing information permitting an assessment of the progress of the forest management work carried out during a given year by the agreement holder, particularly to make sure that such work complies with forest management standards;
(2) to apply the corrective programs established under sections 61 and 77.3, if necessary ;
(3) to evaluate, using the method provided for in the Minister’s instructions concerning the application of a ministerial order establishing the value of sylvicultural treatments eligible in payment of dues, the quality and quantity of the treatments carried out during the period covered by the annual agreement ;
(4) to evaluate, using the method provided for in the forest management manual, the state of the forest stands following the application of sylvicultural treatments, to determine their ability to produce the desired results ;
(5) to evaluate, using the method provided in the Minister’s instructions concerning the estimation of the volume of timber affected by harvesting, the volume of ligneous matter left on the harvest sites of the management unit, including the trees or parts of trees, by species or group of species, that should have been harvested in carrying out silvicultural treatments approved in the annual plan and authorized under the management permit.