124.3. The application of the association must include
(1) the name of the agency to be established;
(2) a description of the territory of the agency;
(3) a list of the members of the association and an indication of their capacity;
(4) the designation of the persons who will act as representatives of the municipalities, the organizations certified pursuant to section 124.1.1 and the holders of a wood processing plant operating permit on the agency’s first board of directors;
(5) the designation of the person who will act as chairman of the agency’s board of directors.
The application shall be accompanied with the internal by-laws that will govern the new agency.