F-3.1 - Civil Service Act

Full text
101. (Replaced).
1978, c. 15, s. 101; 1983, c. 55, s. 153.
101. A person who resigns in conformity with section 100 and who, subsequently to his election, ceases to be a member of a legislative body before the expiry of a period of sixty consecutive months from his election, is entitled to apply to the Office to have his qualifications examined and to be appointed to a position of the class that the Office considers commensurate with his qualificiations, if any is vacant.
That application must be made not later than thirty days after he ceases to be a member.
1978, c. 15, s. 101.