25. The basic school regulation which applies to the educational services contemplated in this division shall be the basic school regulation prescribed under the Education Act (chapter I-13.3) which applies to the educational services of the category dispensed by school boards, in all matters concerning
(1) the subjects to be taught, subject to restrictions mentioned in the permit;
(2) admission, enrollment and school attendance, including rules governing promotion from one level of instruction to another;
(3) the school calendar and prescribed time, except the maximum time prescribed for preschool education;
(4) the evaluation of students’ learning achievement and the certification of studies;
(5) the diplomas, certificates and other official attestations awarded by the Minister, as well as the conditions governing their issue.
The basic school regulation shall be applied in the manner established by the Minister under section 459 of the Education Act.