54. Decision making related to acts inherent in or accessory to the exercise of an urban agglomeration power is deemed part of the power.
Such acts include:
(1) the making of an agreement or any other form of contract;
(2) the imposition of a method of financing and the inclusion of an item in the budget or the capital expenditure program;
(3) the allocation of human or physical resources;
(4) the taking of other administrative measures or the setting of standards; and
(5) the response to a resolution announcing a regional county municipality’s intention to assume all or part of a power for related municipalities.