118.81. The urban agglomeration council may, by a by-law subject to the right of objection under section 115, prescribe the manner in which the aliquot shares and their payment by the related municipalities are determined.
The by-law may, in particular, prescribe, for every possible situation with respect to the coming into force of the part of the budget of the central municipality related to the exercise of its urban agglomeration powers,
(1) the date on which the data used to establish provisionally or finally the basis of apportionment of the urban agglomeration expenditures are to be considered;
(2) the time limit for determining each aliquot share and for informing each related municipality of it;
(3) the obligation of each related municipality to pay its aliquot share in a single payment or its right to pay it in a certain number of instalments;
(4) the time limit within which each instalment must be paid;
(5) the rate of interest payable on an outstanding instalment; and
(6) the adjustments that may result from the deferred coming into force of a part of the budget of the central municipality related to the exercise of its urban agglomeration powers or from the successive use of provisional and final data in determining the basis of apportionment of the urban agglomeration expenditures.