90.6. With respect to informing the public, the chief electoral officer shall, in particular,
(1) give public access to the information, reports, returns or documents relating to a provision of this chapter, Chapters VI to VII.1, Division I of Chapter XII and Chapters XIII and XIV;
(1.1) make public the fact that he requested that a party or an independent candidate remit to him a contribution or part of a contribution, under section 440, by publishing the request on his website 30 days after it was made, along with the name of the party or independent candidate, the number of contributors, the number and amount of the contributions or parts of contributions concerned, the period they cover, and whether or not they were prescribed;
(2) provide any person applying therefor with advice and information regarding the application of Chapter XIII;
(3) maintain an information centre on Chapter XIII;
(4) regularly hold information meetings and conferences for the benefit of the parties, the candidates, the municipalities and the public;
(5) at the request of a party or an independent candidate, furnish the information required for the training of its or his official representative or official agent;
(6) make any publicity he considers necessary.