(1) the procedure for filing and reviewing distribution guides and related documents;
(2) the documents that must accompany the distribution guide pursuant to section 414;
(3) the fees to be paid by an insurer for the examination of a distribution guide;
(4) the nature, form and tenor of a compliance return, a list of insurance product distributors and a distribution guide;
(5) the notices and other information that must be provided to a client by a distributor or a person who distributes an insurance product on behalf of a distributor and the manner in which they must be provided;
(6) the steps a distributor must take to ensure that every person assigned to distributing an insurance product is sufficiently familiar with it; and
(7) the measures an insurer must take to ensure that its distributors are sufficiently familiar with any insurance product they offer.
1998, c. 37, s. 423; 2002, c. 45, s. 499; 2004, c. 37, s. 90; 2009, c. 58, s. 72.